Seminars & Presentations
“Your presentation was exceptional… You offered dozens of invaluable insights, information, and suggestions… You are a gold mine of practical ideas and solutions and motivational as well. We felt empowered to organize our worlds!”
“Anyone spending any amount of time listening to, then implementing ideas from Sue Marie will benefit tremendously! She came highly recommended and we highly recommend her.”
“Attendees loved your presentation! Evaluation sheets listed your presentation as their favorite. Excellent job!”
“Sue Marie is an enthusiastic and dynamic speaker. She makes getting organized seem as delightful and doable as smiling.”
“Your presentation was clear, concise and included great ideas.”
“We appreciated the spiritual applications you shared on dealing with practical issues. We felt inspired, motivated and empowered to take the useful, practical tools you presented to help get our lives under control.”
- Organizing 101: Profile of the Organizationally Challenged
- A crash course that profiles organizationally challenged personalities, “bottom lines” the cause of disorganization and offers practical solutions to gaining control over time, space and stress.
- Home as a Haven in a Hectic World
- Creating a culture of order and harmony in our homes by conquering closets, cupboards, counters and other clutter caches.
- The Paper Problem
- Tired of drowning in paper piles? Want to spend less time filing? Need help with procrastination or keeping up with action items? This workshop provides simple tools to help you find any needed paper in 10 seconds or less and gain power over your paper.
- The Clutter Clinic
- A realistic approach to clearing closets, attics, kitchens, photos and memorabilia, paper piles, knick-knacks, toys and other clutter culprits.
- The Sacred Art of De-Accumulation
- An encouraging approach to the dilemma of down sizing and curing “clutter-itis”. Discover the power of simplicity and getting clear of piles of indecision.
- Leave Your Kids The Memories Not The Mess
- A workshop to help you tackle piles of paper, photos and a lifetime of possessions so your kids won’t have to. The decisions I make and the action I take today determine the legacy I leave tomorrow.
- The 25th Hour (time management)
- Not just talk and theory. Practical and realistic strategies for seizing control of our 24 hour day and re-managing the time we are given to add 14,600 minutes a year to our lives.
- The Disastrous Desk – Or, I know it’s here somewhere!
- Converting a junk bunker of indecision into an effective work center.
- Taking the Rush out of Rush Hour
- Organizational strategies for less stressed school and work days.
- The Treasure Hunt
- Organizing and preserving photos and memorabilia.
- Hassle Free Holidays (and event planning)
- Time, space and task management to help make your holidays (or other events) pleasant and less stressful. Includes “event mapping” techniques.
- Organizing For VIP’s
- The challenge for organized living is even greater for people suffering from depression, ADD, OCD, learning difficulties or other clinical maladies. This workshop focuses on special helps for this population as well as the chronically disorganized.
- Disorganization: The Cost & The Cure – The Seminar
- Covers multiple areas of organizational challenge, from the cause to the solutions, including clutter control, space and time management, paper, desk and file solutions. Includes five and one half hours of comprehensive information and training, hands-on demonstrations and all materials.
- The Corporate Course
- Begins with three and one half hours of interactive instruction in organizational principles and the tools to apply those principles to save time, reduce stress and increase the bottom line. A two hour afternoon session follows during which Sue Marie works with selected employees in hands-on instruction restructuring their work areas and applying techniques taught in the morning session. Program covers space management, paper flow and file systems, clutter control, time and stress management and more.
- Applying God’s Order in Your Chaotic World
- A Biblical basis for organized living. Not only does disorganization cost us mentally, physically, financially and relationally; it cost us spiritually as well.